Linn Meidell Dybdahl
- Strategic and practical communication work
background / education
- 2016: Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, NMBU
- Sustainable business models
- Social and green innovation
Projects in progressprint friendly format
(+47) 986 52 779 firstname.lastname@example.org Research & Innovation
- Dybdahl, Linn Meidell (2018) Ser vi en økende interesse for sosialt entreprenørskap i Norge?. Forskningspolitikk. Volum 41, hefte 1
- Dybdahl, Linn Meidell (2016) Policy interventions for sustainability transitions: Establishment of standards, certifications and labels for bio-based products. Nordic Research and Innovation Pathways towards a Circular Bio-economy NoRest Conference. Copenhagen University. Poster.
- Viktorija, Viciunaite; Dybdahl, Linn Meidell; (2016) Local value chains, environmental and financial sustainability: is there a double dividend? Case studies of business models of local wool manufacturers in Norway. Nordic Ruralities: Crisis and Resilience. 4th Nordic Conference for Rural Research. University of Akureyri. Vitenskapelig foredrag.
- Dybdahl, Linn Meidell (2016) SusValueWaste - Sustainable Value Creation Based on Organic Rest-products. Brosjyre.
- Dybdahl, Linn Meidell (2015) www.susvaluewaste.no. Nettsider (opplysningsmateriale).