Aleksander Å. Madsen
background / education
- 2014–2018: PhD Candidate, Centre for the Study of Professions, OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
- 2013: MA in Sociology, University of Oslo
- Transitions from education to work
- Educational and labor market careers
- Labor market attachment and match
- Health inequalities and social insurance programs
- Social inequality, stratification and segregation
- Quantitative research methods
(+47) 938 07 450 email@example.com Higher Education
- Reports and Working Papers
- Abrahamsen, Bente; Hougaard, Peter Forde; Madsen, Aleksander Årnes; Leseth, Anne; Osland, Oddgeir; Zlatanovic, Tatjana; (2016) Utdanningsledelse i sykepleierutdanningen. (182). Rapport. Høgskolen i Oslo og Akershus.
- Madsen, Aleksander Årnes; Wiborg, Øyvind N; (2017) Norwegian teachers and wages. Why do men earn more than women?. Change in Professions and Professionalism - Signs and Directions. RC 52 Interim. Vitenskapelig foredrag.
- Madsen, Aleksander Årnes (2017) Educational mismatch and health. 13th conference of the European Sociological Association. "(Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities". European Sociological Association. Vitenskapelig foredrag.
- Madsen, Aleksander Årnes; Wiborg, Øyvind N; (2016) Gender wage gap among Norwegian teachers - trends and mechanisms. Nordic Fields of Higher Education - Organisation, Expansion and Recruitment. Department of Education (EDU) at Uppsala University. Vitenskapelig foredrag.