background / education
- 2019–: Senior Researcher NIFU
- 2014–2018: Phd, Sport Sciences, Norwegian School of Sport Sciences
- 2004–2018: Project manager, Norway Post
- 2003–2004: Regional manager, Norway Post
- 2001–2002: Trainee, Norway Post
- 1999–2001: Researcher, IRIS
- 1997–1999: MSc, psychology, NTNU
- 1990–1994: Bachelor (french, psychology, ethics), University of Oslo
- Interventions, RCTs and quantitative research methods
- Motivation, self-efficacy and behavioral change
- Health promotion, physical and mental health
(+47) 952 80 687 email@example.com Primary & Secondary Education
- Academic Publications
- Pedersen, Cathrine; Halvari, Hallgeir; Williams, G.C.; (2018) Worksite intervention effects on motivation, physical activity, and health. A cluster randomized controlled trial. Psychology of Sport And Exercise Vitenskapelig artikkel.
- Pedersen, Cathrine; Halvari, Halgeir; Olafsen, Anja Hagen; (2018) Worksite Physical Activity Intervention and Somatic Symptoms Burden: The Role of Coworker Support for Basic Psychological Needs and Autonomous Motivation. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology (11). Vitenskapelig artikkel.