background / education
- 2017–d.d.: Researcher, NIFU
- 2012–2017: PhD in Economics, University of Oslo
- 2012–2017: Research Fellow, Centre for the study of Equality, Social Organization and Performance (ESOP), University of Oslo
- 2010–2012: MSc in Economics and Business administration, NHH, Norwegian School of Economics
- 2006–2009: Bachelor i økonomi og administrasjon, Høgskolen i Vestfold
- Behavioural economics, education, quantitative methods (causality, experiments)
(+47) 92 05 33 04 email@example.com Higher Education
- Reports and Working Papers
- Cappelen, Alexander Wright; Moene, Karl Ove; Skjelbred, Siv-Elisabeth; Tungodden, Bertil; (2017) The merit primacy effect.. (30). Rapport. Institutt for samfunnsøkonomi, NHH.
- Skjelbred, Siv-Elisabeth (2016) Inequality acceptance and the relative importance of merit. 11th Nordic Conference on Behavioral and Experimental Economics. BI Norwegian Business School. Vitenskapelig foredrag.
- Cappelen, Alexander Wright; Moene, Karl Ove; Skjelbred, Siv-Elisabeth; (2013) Earned vs Unearned ‐ A Study of Responses to Asymmetric Bonus Mechanisms. The 8th Nordic Conference on Behavioral and Experimental Economics. Stockholm School of Economics. Vitenskapelig foredrag.