Eurograduate 202217 aug 2022
The goal of Eurograduate is to develop and conduct a joint graduate survey across European countries.
More specifically the project has the following objectives:
- Develop tools and processes for the collection of comparable data in the participating countries
- Support the participating countries in all steps of preparing and conducting the data collection as well as in processing, handling, and analyzing the data.
- Coordinate the data collection in the participating countries
- Process the data and prepare an international micro-level data set covering all participating countries
- Analyse the data and prepare a comparative synthesis report on key results across all topics of the EUROGRADUATE survey
- Disseminate project results, publications, and outputs, including a scientific use file of the data
- Assess the project organisation, data collection, and data quality and derive recommendations and proposals for the further development of the European graduate survey